Standard Chartered Bank (SCB) 2021Global Graduate Internship
About Standard Chartered Bank
They offer banking services that help people and companies to succeed, creating wealth and growth across our markets. Our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise â€“ Here for good. With more than 86,000 employees and a presence in 60 markets, our network serves customers in close to 150 markets worldwide. We’re listed on the London and Hong Kong Stock Exchanges as well as the Bombay and National Stock Exchanges in India…
SCB Global Graduate Internship
- OrganisationStandard Chartered Bank
- Country to studyNigeria
- School to study–
- Course to studyNot specified
- State of Origin
- GenderMen and Women
- Application Deadline Not Specified
- To apply for an Internship position, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis in the country for which you’re applying for the full duration of the internship. If you’re applying in the US, you must have the legal right to work on a permanent basis. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. We will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
- The Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internships.
Interview date, Process and Venue for SCB Global Graduate Internship
- All Interns participating in the Bank’s Global Internship Programme will be evaluated during 10th week of employment.
- Evaluations will be used in final recruitment decisions for the International Graduate Programme with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.